Part teacher, part cheerleader, part long-time friend, Sylvia Friedman’s approach to coaching can best be described as direct. She has even been dubbed “The TRUTH Therapist” for her ability to see and share “the TRUTH in you.” Experienced working with individuals, families and corporations, Sylvia meets her clients where they are in their personal journey, and then guides them to what they can become. And she does it all in a safe and supportive environment with questions that elicit as much laughter as they do insight.
“What makes your heart sing,” she may ask. And don’t be surprised if this one-time New York actor breaks into song! After all, life is meant to be enjoyed. Her unwavering confidence in each person’s ability to discover their unique gifts is both infectious and inspiring. Free from negativity, anxiety and self-doubt, her clients leave their sessions ready to lead healthy, truthful lives overflowing with personal and professional success.
Enjoy Sylvia’s gift to you by downloading her free e-book,
10 Ways to Find the TRUTH in You.
- The TRUTH in You
- Taking Charge of Change
- No-Stress Decision Making
- Avoiding the “Perfection” Trap
- Love Your SELF, Love Your Life
For Couples and Families
- Understanding and Accepting Yourself and Others
- Listening With an Open Ear
- Avoiding the Blame-Shame Game
- Are We on the Same Wavelength?
- How to Be Strong and Still Get Along
For Corporations – Executives
- Leading by Example
- De-Stress for Success
- Change Is the New Constant
- How to Work With the 4 Personality Types
- Intuitive Intelligence – How to Recognize and Trust Your Intuition
For Corporations – Teams
- Transforming High Emotions into High Performance
- Project Management Means People Management
- Finding the Team Voice
- Building Trust to Build Success
- Celebrating the Parts of the Sum
Whether you are a college student, stay-at-home parent, or seasoned executive, Sylvia has the right coaching approach that is specifically tailored for you. Find out how Sylvia can help you live the life you were meant to have.